What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban me (Refused - Vile "human being")

Status
Not open for further replies.
That show you have nothing to do here at this roleplay server. You apparently did not read the rules and just started playing. Let me explain.

You were banned for sending a message to someone on the phone, without knowing their name. You READ their names and used it, and you can't. It is roleplay, if they don't tell you their name, you don't know. Second, you were banned for telling someone you would shoot him on sight. In this server, you CAN NOT shoot someone on sight. Thats RDM, random death match. You need to roleplay it.

And honestly, this server can do without people who don't take the trouble of reading the rules.

This is the thread that lead to your ban. Maybe, just maybe, the admins will unban you. But for that to happen, you need to go and read the rules CAREFULLY, and admitt on here you know you fucked up, and why you fucked up and promise not to do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get back when you know what that is... For now we dont need you here and I do not want you here

Just to add to this un-ban post:

http://gyazo.com/de1e7ec53546944620ef0a8f8c5dc8f6

^ He messaged me also, where he got my number from .... I do not know. (Metagaming Most likely as when I messaged him he didn't have an excuse - apart from that he was upset I robbed him). I didn't make a post at the time because I thought I'd let him off but when he Combat Logs just after I ask him to drop his gear I thought I'd make a "statement".

----

Also, I'd reccomend reading the rules before you play on this server ( http://www.altislife...8-server-rules/)

----

Tom (Orc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the rules and get back to us with your GUID and some understanding what metagaming is and that you have fully read the rules.

Just to not waste your time this server is about roleplay.... this isnt no get in a car and kill everyone game if you want to do that then there are plenty of servers out there including a well known game called grand theft auto :) just saying

lads your still so mad that me and gang fucked you up get over it omg and willo put up your unban up your ass and go fuck yourself org and puppy are just cancer to online gaming why would i what to play on a server with little squeakers who are not even old enough to buy the game and just cry when they get rdmed but do it themselves 

lads your still so mad that me and gang fucked you up get over it omg and willo put up your unban up your ass and go fuck yourself org and puppy are just cancer to online gaming why would i what to play on a server with little squeakers who are not even old enough to buy the game and just cry when they get rdmed but do it themselves 
U mad bro?

Chill out and no one is at a loss, with you gone.

Its Wilco... and putting a unban up my ass isn't possible its a virtual thing.

Unban request denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back