What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban for VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I was playing normal Altis life when the police started chasing me for high speed... I quickly repaired my car (because when trying to drive away i broke it) and the police tazed me right after I repaired my car... Then i quickly hopped in to the car and i tried to drove away... The police man was like 5m from my car and when i turned on the motor the policeman jumped under my wheels... Then reported me for VDA and i got banned.... Same with the FREE-WEEKEND players.. Some of them were good like really good... Serious roleplay not like some of others... Once in that weekend.. I was in Kavala driving on the street when suddenly a troll said if i won't give him my car he will got me banned... I wasn't reacting at him but when i went to clothes shop and i was on my way from the town he jumped under my wheels...

I dont even have any proof... Sorry for that... I won't ever do any VDM or something like that. I will become a GREAT driver.. The worst thing on all of that is that this server was the best... I hope i will get unban with this try... 

If you can find the name of the cop I can pay him some money IN-GAME as my excuse if he wants...

IN-GAME NAME - Sandman

My ARMA 3 ID - 76561198009086430

BTW... How long will i have the ban for if i won't get the UN-BAN?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the rules, If your willing to follow them i will give you a second chance.

BTW this server was the best ???? No it is the best

PM me linking to this thread when you come back, Moving to approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back