What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Erik (No reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossan99

Banned
Hello,

I got banned today by Vladic ka.
It didnt say a reason why, but my friend [PLF] Yamiez explained to me that driving into a car and making it explode is not allowed :/

Im really sorry about this and i did not understand it was wrong, the car i drove into i didn't think it would explode and kill the people in the middle :(

I am really sorry and i understand what i have done wrong.

Yamiez explained most rules to me and linked the Rules page, it will ofcourse take some time to learn them all by default, but by playing with YamieZ he'll help me in the RP aspect of things! :D (hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in skype with him while he did this, i didnt know he was doing though, unfortunately he didnt say anything about it, all i heard was a giggle and a explosion...

He got banned just seconds later,

I've talked to him and made him read the rules and told him that if he didnt know what certain things was he would ask me for help.
Pretty sure he knows most rules by now.

Read the rules, then supply your GUID

For your last and final chance, This isn't GTA so don't bother replying if you are looking to go round with that attitude 

Wilco i'll tell him you've replied as soon as i can get in contact with him again, just so you know ^_^

No reply within 3 days. If you still want to be unbanned please post any unanswered questions and link this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back