What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban (Denied - No response from player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzervox

Hello everybody,

my name is -DOT- Martijn, I bought the house at the black market because I thought it would be a smart position and it would give me and my gang power, Then people started bidding on it I had like biddings of 20 million on it, Then the house was gone and I got banned. I did not know that I could not buy that house I just thought that it was a good position and when the house was gone I could'nt sell it anymore... Otherwise I would have selled it...

Sorry for my bad English haha

I hope I will get my unban.

Cheers, Martijn

Pull the other one!

It was extremely dishonest, You should of contacted an admin and reported that issue, Instead there was some bragging going on that you bought that property.

This turned out with a lot of complaints with people being unable to access the black market.

Pull the other one!

It was extremely dishonest, You should of contacted an admin and reported that issue, Instead there was some bragging going on that you bought that property.

This turned out with a lot of complaints with people being unable to access the black market.
I am really really sorry for that but they still could acces the market trough the window and I thought that it would not be for nothing that that house was being able to buy.. can I please get a second change? I already played like 150 hours on your amazing server and I really dont want to leave next time this stuff happends with me or others I will emediatly say it to you guys.. I am really sorry!

Please get me your GUID and we will process a unban, Please be honest on the server... buying a house containing a blackmarket is a bug... the fact you was gloating about it to other members shown me instantly you was taking advantage of it and was even putting a high price on it.

We dont like dishonesty here.

No further response from player , Moving to denied, please reopen a unban request if you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back