What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - xmattkillerx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for xmattkillerx 

In-game Name: Matthew Munday

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198121930462

Ban ID: !!rpuk9667!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Honestly I don't understand why I have been banned, I have looked up at the rules and I think I value my life at all opportunity. The only time I can think is when I was on my ninja and someone said "Get off your bike" but in me defence I did not see the culprit holding any weapon to me as they were shouting at me from a car, they also did not indicate they had a weapon pointed at me therefore I have left the area to defuse the situation. May I ask for evidence of the situation?

Why should we unban you ?: I have never been banned or had a warning before and try my best to produce the best RP I can within the city, I have also been praised in ooc for my RP and how I have handled situations.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening @xmattkillerx

The ban you was given is a temporary ban meaning these cannot be appealed. Since this ban come from a player report I will link this below for you to read over why this ban happened and the Staff members comment on the report in question. As mentioned this is a temporary ban so you will need to wait out the 1 day ban you have received. As this is the case this appeal will also be denied. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back