What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - willz65 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

willz65

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Carlos Smith
Steam ID: 76561199012015282
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18606
Ban Reason: C2.2, G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and re-read the rules.

I was banned for breaking rules;
G2.9: Transferring money or items between your own characters.
C2.2: Using or attempting to duplicate items or get to other places people cant,
Me and my brother both share a fivem account, and it just so happened that he had a character on Roleplay.co.uk.
I rarely let him play as its my PC, but today I did. I'm not saying it was my brother not me, that's not what this is. I told him he is going to have to stop playing on my PC now and he said he left me a gift when I next fly in as Carlos. He said it was in a box in a bush near my house at the bottom level by the stairs. At the moment in time when I got the 28k I didn't even clock what I was doing.

I understand that what I did is wrong and classed as an "Exploit" and ruins RP for others within the city. After I picked up the cash I carried on my RP as normal and went to AE and put it in my account, it was then I realised the cash I had came from the other character on my PC.

I fully acknowledge I broke a serious rule and I am not going to pretend I did not.
Why should we unban you: I believe I should be unbanned as in the moment of picking up the cash I did not clock what I was doing. I know I should've always been aware on what im doing and the actions I should enforce to make RP not just great for me but for everyone. After a solid 6 weeks in the city Carlos has grown so much within his character and has met some amazing people along the way and formed endless memories, for me to do something so stupid to potentially end it all upsets me. I am disgusted in myself for breaking rules. I know If I get unbanned I wont break another rule again. I wont even such get a warning.

I am willing to take sacrifices for my position within the city back. Whether that's a wipe of my belongings or the need to make a new character.

I understand that you staff are volunteers and have no jurisdiction to do anything.
I will appreciate taking you taking your time to review my appeal and hopefully you can understand my side of this and hopefully we can make amends.

I would also like to point out prior to my ban I was not pulled by a member of the admin team to be spoken to.

Thank you
"Carlos"
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @willz65 , I hope all is well! :)

I would also like to point out prior to my ban I was not pulled by a member of the admin team to be spoken to.
This is not a necessity on our behalf, we speak to players where possible however sometimes that's not always the case.
You know exactly what you've done wrong in this case.

Your appeal was declined 5 hours ago as you saw here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-willz65-gta-rp.426850/

You were told to take some time away, however putting more appeals in and ignoring that isn't a good look.
Given the above, I will be declining this one too for exactly the same reason.

DECLINED
May appeal 26/08/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back