What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - willz65 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

willz65

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Carlos Smith
Steam ID: 76561199012015282
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18606
Ban Reason: C2.2, G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: Me and my brother share a FiveM account, we both have a charecter within the city. He said he wanted to play whilst i wasnt and i said okay sure, he came round my house and then when i logged on he said he left me somehting near my house and told me where it was. was 18k or something. I didnt even think that it came from him and it cant be allowed until now when i remembered we share fivem account.
Why should we unban you: It was a genuine mistake and I shouldve remembered at the time. I think I should be unbanned because I never have caused any staff or anyone any grief outside of RP. I fully understand now what happened was wrong but at the time it didnt even cross my mind that we share FiveM account. I believe I should be unbanned because Carlos is a great charecter and has lots of friends. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, granted i shouldve been more aware the consiquences of sharing FiveM accounts. If I am unbanned it'll mean a lot to me, i have spent the last month grinding and having endless amounts of fun and id be upset if i cant continue this. Whilst I am banned i will take the time to refresh my knowledge on the rules, and will also make my brother get his own fiveM account so we never have any issues in the future. I also was never spoken to by a admin in the city
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Good afternoon @willz65

I hope you're well today?

You were banned 15:44 today and appealed 15:58, do you believe this has been enough time to think on what had happened?

Take some time and then put in a new appeal

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back