What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tyree - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyree

Unban Appeal for Tyree 

In-game Name: Danny Tyree

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199479584751

Ban ID: !!rpuk14119!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat Logged C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Well I was in prison just minding my own business and these two guys killed me for no reason , no explanation nothing and hid me in a bush in prison so I just decided to get off RP , I didnt leave straight way I tried to get someone's attention , then I decided to call it a night , my intention wasn't combat logging in any way , there was no one around so I didnt really fail RP in any way

Why should we unban you ?:  I just don't think its fair what has happened here , I was just minding my own business trying too reduce my sentence then two guys kill me for no reason . In my eyes I have not failed RP , my intention was I will try again the next day so I disconnected with no one around , then the next day more people will be in the city to help in any way , I understand all the rules from the past very well , my first ban was combat logging i think I know that I've learnt from it , I hope you can see in my eyes it wasn't any intention to break RP in any way . I did ask for admins help a few times because I thought I couldn't get out of the situation in any way what so ever , no one came so i decided to call it a day and sort it out the next day , but the next day i came on to another ban.

I hope you understand
Thanks
Danny Tyree

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month. 

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back