What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tyree - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyree

Unban Appeal for Tyree 

In-game Name: Danny Tyree

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199479584751

Ban ID: !!rpuk12713!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Failing to co operate with some of the demands by another player which has resulted in me getting banned once again , I'm very disappointed because I've only recently been unbanned and for this to happen isn't the best for me.

Why should we unban you ?: Well I am abit disappointed since I have only just got back into the city from being banned , since I have been back I have been doing good roleplay experience , since my last ban I read all the rules clearly and thoroughly , I think the situation was I was approached by a guy and wanted to rob me , he took the usual , radio and phone and he kept asking me to give him my money and the cocaine I had at the time and I did say no , because I have been informed by a few people it is okay to say no to people who want my possessions if they are robbing me without a good reason , he just came up to me with no explanation with a machete and ask for my stuff and in the end I said no to him about giving my stuff and I a result killed me , to me I think its a bit upsetting especially for me especially because it wasn't good RP from him by just killing me and trying to rob me for no reason , I hope you really understand my point of view , I tried really hard from my last ban to try and get unbanned and I did and I was so relived to be back on RPUK and I'm really disappointed in what has happened , All I'm trying to do is being a good RPUK citizen and in a result again its not worked out for me . This is the best RP server out there in my opinion , so much stuff to do , its really fun doing things and stuff with your friends , I love the realism and everything about the server and that's what its all about . I really hope you understand my statement and I will co operate with the best I can possibly do and work with you for myself wanting to get unbanned .

Rule I have broke - (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Thank you

Danny Tyree

I Hope You Understand

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have been informed by a few people it is okay to say no to people who want my possessions if they are robbing me without a good reason
Who told you that this was okay? In what world does it make sense for someone robbing you to go through the reasons for them robbing you before you start giving them your possessions. This sounds like people are getting confused with the RDM rule and trying to rule-play rather than roleplay. Someone robbing you could happen at random. As long as there is good roleplay being provided their reasons may be simply that they want what you have. Why do people rob and steal in real life?

In the rule you continued to copy into your appeal, it is not hard to understand that the excuse that you have given makes no sense at all "If you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

If you think you are on the receiving end of someone breaking a rule, you should continue the roleplay and not break any rules yourself. You can use OOC chat to inform them that they are breaking a rule and/or invite them to a voice call on discord or teamspeak but your roleplay should not be affected, you should simply continue. If a rule has been broken by another person, you should report it rather than breaking rules yourself.

Your appeal lacks effort and displays a distinct lack of knowledge of our rules. I will be denying this appeal and be giving you a 1 week cooldown (29/05/2023) that should be enough time for you to read through our rules and understand them properly.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back