What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tyree - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyree

Unban Appeal for Tyree 

In-game Name: Danny Tyree

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199479584751

Ban ID: !!rpuk12713!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Why should we unban you ?: Well I am abit disappointed since I have only just got back into the city from being banned , since I have been back I have been doing good roleplay experience , since my last ban I read all the rules clearly and thoroughly , I think the situation was I was approached by a guy and wanted to rob me , he took the usual , radio and phone and he kept asking me to give him my money and the cocaine I had at the time and I did say no , because I have been informed by a few people it is okay to say no to people who want my possessions if they are robbing me without a good reason , he just came up to me with no explanation with a machete and ask for my stuff and in the end I said no to him about giving my stuff and I a result killed me , to me I think its a bit upsetting especially for me especially because it wasn't good RP from him by just killing me and trying to rob me for no reason , i hope you really understand my point of view , I tried really hard from my last ban to try and get unbanned and I did and I was so relived to be back on RPUK and im really disappointed in what has happened , All I'm trying to do is being a good RPUK citizen and in a result again its not worked out for me

Thank you

Danny Tyree

I Hope You Understand

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were unbanned on Tuesday.

Try again in two weeks from now

22/05/23

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back