What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - trypse - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

trypse

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Archie Thompson or Archie Mason
Steam ID: 76561199134290540
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14510
Ban Reason: RVDM / VDM
Why do you think you were banned: first of all, I believe this was around a year ago, maybe a bit more or less, so apologies if my memory is a bit fizzy. I was banned for starting an argument outside of a clothes store with a member of the public, he did not aggravate me or the other people in the car I was in. after some arguing and name calling he came out of the store where I proceeded to run him over, I believe he then called for admin, then I F8 quit, I tried to log back onto the server and realized I was banned.
Why should we unban you: Id really like to play on this server again because I cannot find a server as good. I want to play on this server with my friends again, I realize what I done was wrong and I will not do this again especially after seeing the consequences of such actions. if there is any chance we could make an agreement that if I do anything wrong in the server I will be banned again (even if the rule I break isn't a bannable offence), this is not me saying I will purposely try to break any rules but to show that I will take it seriously this time and not joke around. This was around a year ago and I've matured and wont do this again. I know you have every right to keep me banned but if you could take it into consideration I would appreciate that a lot, Thankyou.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Right.

Run me through what happened that night, which made you decide to F8 quit.
In addition to this, we gave you a chance to be honest with us back then. So, I'd recommend being honest with us now.

Hello, as I said this happened a while ago so I do apologize if anything I do say is inaccurate. I RVDM'ed so I F8 quit to avoid being penalized as I knew I messed up, which I realize was the worst decision I could've made. Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to speak on the subject. If you need any more info/ask any other questions please do, Thanks again.

Please quote me the rule(s) you broke, and explain them in your own words.

RVDM (random vehicle deathmatch)- killing or running someone over with no intention of roleplay/no prior roleplay which led to the incident

Here's the deal.

I'm going to unban you, and give you another chance to play. However, I'd highly discourage lying to staff, and next time you decide to do it, then it will come with a permanent ban.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again
here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back