What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tiffany Reum - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amara Reum

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tiffany Reum
Steam ID: 76561198181100914
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18449
Ban Reason: G3.5 | G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: I know I was banned because I had transferred money to a friend of mine so I then could redo my characters face and they return me the money after.
Why should we unban you: After my last ban appeal, I have taken the time to actually realize what I did wrong and I do apologize. When I had decided to remake my character and transfer my money to Haris, I had no ill intent whatsoever but looking back at it now I see the issue and I am sorry. It was a bad move on my behalf and I won’t let it happen again.

Knowing what happened was against the rules, I decided to thoroughly re-read the rules so I can get more educated on what is and isn’t a rule break! But looking back, I truly am sorry. I seriously had no clue that what had happened was a permanent ban and I was just trying to make it easier on myself so I don’t have to remake all the money I had earned.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for what I did and I am not trying to make up an excuse to try and get the easy way in. I actually did not know what had happened was wrong and it won’t ever occur again, I promise! If need to be, I can get my money wiped and I can start from scratch.

I enjoyed this server a lot and it is very entertaining and very funny to interact with the others in the server! People are very unique and I love how there are certain gang rivalries that also go after civilians due to their actions against them. But once again, I am truly sorry for what I did and it was a huge mistake on my behalf that won’t ever happen again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Good afternoon @Tiffany Reum

I hope all is well today?

Why did you break this rule?

This is one of the reason this rule is place
Well I want to start off by saying that I wasn’t actually aware that this was a rule that had been implemented. If I had known, which I do now, I wouldn’t have broken the said rule. But I had broken it because I was simply trying to get my money back from the character I was recreating. I wasn’t trying to make a whole new character, mind you. I was just recreating. I had no ill intent and just wanted the money that I previously had to still be in my bank.

Good evening @Tiffany Reum

Can you see how this can be economy breaking and not an intended feature of the game?

When your friend was pulled to a roof they had said to the staff member it was because you were not happy with how your character looked? Can you not see how this is bad character separation? That new character would not be able to take over the others life. It would need to build it's own story

Can you see how this can be economy breaking and not an intended feature of the game?

When your friend was pulled to a roof they had said to the staff member it was because you were not happy with how your character looked? Can you not see how this is bad character separation? That new character would not be able to take over the others life. It would need to build it's own story
I wasn't gonna have both characters. Once I recreated the same character and do little tweaks here and there, I would just simply delete the previous one, hence the fact on why I was just moving the money. I do understand the fact that it's economy breaking and why the character would need a whole new story, but it's the same character. The previous "doppelgänger" as I will put it, would have been just deleted so technically it's the same character. Going back to the fact that it's economy breaking, I see what you mean but like I have said, I didn't have any bad intentions when transferring the money and wasn't even thinking in that manner.

Good morning Tiffany

I don't think you quite understand the problem with that. So I will try to explain it in another way.
Tiffany 1 (the one you were unhappy with) has spent time building a story, making money, making memories, ect. Tiffany 2 (the new one) would have then come in and taken over that life but didn't spend time doing all the stuff the first Tiffany did.

These two Tiffany's are two separate characters and would need to be treated as such. With you not liking how the your first character came out there were steps you could have taken in roleplay to 'fix' how they looked.

In trying to create a new character to take over the originals characters life you tried to cheat the process.

Is this making more sense to you?

Good morning Tiffany

I don't think you quite understand the problem with that. So I will try to explain it in another way.
Tiffany 1 (the one you were unhappy with) has spent time building a story, making money, making memories, ect. Tiffany 2 (the new one) would have then come in and taken over that life but didn't spend time doing all the stuff the first Tiffany did.

These two Tiffany's are two separate characters and would need to be treated as such. With you not liking how the your first character came out there were steps you could have taken in roleplay to 'fix' how they looked.

In trying to create a new character to take over the originals characters life you tried to cheat the process.

Is this making more sense to you?
Hello, hope you're well.

I do understand now, I see what you mean and it makes sense. Each character should be treated as their own, I mean that's why the slots are there too. I was thinking about it and it also makes sense considering any police records / tickets wouldn't be transferred so technically it's not the same character, it's an entirely new one.. so I apologize. I won't make the same, or any more mistakes again. I really miss rping here. I've taken the time to also reread the rules.

Each character should be treated as their own
Exactly that! You have also listed some other very good reasons as to why there so you seem to be learning from this now

Since you have said you have read the rules over again for me, can you please quote the rule that was broken and explain in your own words why you believe the rule is in place?

Exactly that! You have also listed some other very good reasons as to why there so you seem to be learning from this now

Since you have said you have read the rules over again for me, can you please quote the rule that was broken and explain in your own words why you believe the rule is in place?
The rule said *Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.* I understand the rule now because as mentioned it is unfair for other players. that work for money and to build their way up in the server, and then to have transfer funds from one character to another. This rule is in place to ensure that the servers economy is kept fair. After speaking to you, i also now acknowledge that each character even if they have the same name is inherently different and should be treated as such.

I hope that i can get a second chance, thank you for helping me understand the rules and how it works.

Hello @Tiffany Reum

Your honesty and showing you have learnt from this, everything has not gone unnoticed.

If I was to offer you a second chance on the server it would come with a condition, all but one character would be deleted. The character that you keep would receive a full wipe (this would include cash, any amount the bank, all items in your inventory, cars, houses) You would keep all of the contact you made and all the memories you name as that character.

You have
Tiffany Diaz
Tiffany Reum

Do you agree with the condition above and if you do which one would you be deleting and the other to receive the full wipe?

Hello @Tiffany Reum

Your honesty and showing you have learnt from this, everything has not gone unnoticed.

If I was to offer you a second chance on the server it would come with a condition, all but one character would be deleted. The character that you keep would receive a full wipe (this would include cash, any amount the bank, all items in your inventory, cars, houses) You would keep all of the contact you made and all the memories you name as that character.

You have
Tiffany Diaz
Tiffany Reum

Do you agree with the condition above and if you do which one would you be deleting and the other to receive the full wipe?
Hello thank you so much.. and thank you for your patience with me on this. If I could return, I'd like to delete Tiffany Diaz and reset Tiffany Reum, I agree with the conditions.

I can confirm the above wipe has been done. Please read the rule over again so you do not end up back here.

Any bans within the next 6 months will bring you back here.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back