What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Tiffany Reum - GTA RP

Amara Reum

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tiffany Reum
Steam ID: 76561198181100914
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18449
Ban Reason: G3.5 | G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: I believe i was banned because i transferred money from my one character to my friend so she can't give it back to me when i recreate the same character.
Why should we unban you: I didn't know that it wasn't allowed. I assumed that it wouldn't be a problem because when i made a ticket in the discord asking a question about having plastic surgery and name changes, i assumed that it would be fine because i wasn't told that if i were to recreate my character because of her face i wasn't allowed to transfer my funds back to her because i only just joined the community this is 3-5 day i think of being here. But i now know that it's not allowed and I'm sorry that i did that. I have such a great time playing on this server, and to be honest this is really the only game and server i really enjoy playing and making roleplay. So I'm asking if you can please forgive me for doing this and again I'm sorry.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Back