What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sykes7861 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykes7861

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: sykes
Steam ID: 76561199658157355
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14532
Ban Reason: c1.15
Why do you think you were banned: i tried to rejoin the server and may have not read rules at the time of my ban
Why should we unban you: I want to start by apologizing to whoever was affected by my actions I realize my actions were undoubtedly in violation of the rules, I have read them, and unfortunately, I have also broken them. There is no greater shame for me than to show up here for my role back into the server. If I can do anything more to prove my innocence, I will go for it. I’ve had experience as a staff member, and I know how dull, evil and unforgivable griefers are, and I apologize for the fact that I’ve become one of those people. I am to blame, and I am the one who will take responsibility for the actions, and I will try my hardest to persuade you that I mean no harm and that my actions were those of a self that I will never give light to again. I’ve read the rules several times over in the hope to reclaim my dignity, and I can only hope that I will be unbanned.

I really enjoyed rping in this server as it was my favorite one i have been in many servers but roleplay.co.uk felt like my home my actions have let me down as at the time I was fairly new to the rp world i understand this is no excuse but i truly believe that I will never break any rules as I understand how important they are.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You abandoned your last appeal. Please answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back