What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - SteveStacy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Steve Stacy
Steam ID: 76561199086682629
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18500
Ban Reason: C1.2 - Player Report
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for using discriminative words and phrases towards another player.
Why should we unban you: Firstly I would like to thank any staff whom takes there time to read my appeal, I would also like to apologize again to the individual who I said these things to and to anyone else who took offense.

I have been apart of this community for just over a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, it saddens me to see me end up on this side of the forums I so very much enjoy. During my time here I believe I have provided some good RP, from joining the Taxi Auto Centre to working my way up Weazel News. I had also started a company alongside a friend called 'Deliverwho' - although it didn't work out in the end the RP was still very enjoyable and made me genuinely excited to log onto the server. The character I portray is in no better words.. an annoying one, I like to write articles and "stir the pot" causing mayhem and mischief all over the city.

I can see that I completely stepped over the line In the report on myself, taking things too far and causing OOC offense. I think during recent times I had forgotten why I even joined this server to begin with, becoming too caught up in the RP and becoming sour OOC which resulted in my RP levels dropping. I know many people use this community and server to escape and to have fun and knowing I have taken that turned it upside down for someone genuinely makes me feel terrible and I can only apologize for.

If given a second chance on the server I will make sure nothing like this happens again, keeping things in a positive light and making sure everyone is having fun in situations I am involved in. If I do get frustrated with how things are going in RP I will simply finish the scene then take a break, instead of ruining it for others. I have no one else to blame but myself and am truly embarrassed about my actions.

Thanks again for reading my appeal,

Steve.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @SteveStacy

I hope all is well today?

For someone who has been here for the time they have I am disappointed to see you here for such a rule break, why did you "step over the line"?

You
I know many people use this community and server to escape and to have fun
So why did you act in the way you did?

Hello @Jessie Bennett,

I am doing well and yourself?

I am equally as disappointed in myself and my actions as you are, I was frustrated with the result of RP and lashed out, it was completely unacceptable.

I can't stand by my actions, they're inexcusable. I let my frustration get the better of me when I shouldn't have.

Good afternoon @SteveStacy

I am well thank you, A little tired now

You have said how this came from frustration? being an experienced player you would know how important this rule is and how important it is to have breaks away if things are getting to much. Why didn't you take a step away at the time? If you acted this way from frustration how can we be sure it will not happen again in future if you become frustrated again?

Hello @Jessie Bennett,

During this last year I have played RPUK nonstop almost daily, I think I just got caught up in everything and felt like I "had" to play even when I didn't really feel like it. I have never really taken any breaks leading up to now, this being my first perma ban forcing me into one. I now know how important they truly are to maintain a light and fun attitude towards the game because after all that is what it's all about.

I understand it will be hard to trust me that this wont happen again but I can only ask for an opportunity, one time to prove myself to all those who play. I hope I can earn this opportunity to gain your trust back and to carry on my RP adventure.

Cheers, Steve.

Hello @SteveStacy , I hope you're doing well other than the above.

I am absolutely gutted to see you on this side of the forums.
I have been apart of this community for just over a year now
For someone who has been in this community for so long I would expect far better. You know how things work around here and I'm sure at the time you knew you were overstepping.

I can see that I completely stepped over the line In the report on myself, taking things too far and causing OOC offense. I think during recent times I had forgotten why I even joined this server to begin with, becoming too caught up in the RP and becoming sour OOC which resulted in my RP levels dropping.
I do believe you need some time away to remind yourself why you joined RPUK. Behaviour like that is absolutely not what we want here.
It's appreciated that you've apologised to the player in question, but, for now I believe you need a bit of time away.

DECLINED

May re-appeal 02/09/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back