What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - -Spliff- - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Spliff-

Unban Appeal for -Spliff- 

In-game Name: Spliff

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198966118429

Ban ID: dont know where to get it from

Reason given for your ban: Mass rdm and other rule breaks

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for going on a mass rdm spree and breaking a bunch of other rules on the alits life server.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to start of by saying i am sorry for what i done, it was wrong. This happened nearly a year ago. I want to start over fresh on this server. I know i was a scumbag for ruining peoples expirence by rdming and breaking other rules. I am also sorry for giving the staff a hard time. This all happened because i was stupid, i was not thinking about the consequence before doing this. I got pressured by friends in joining them to break a bunch of rules. I know what i done was extremely wrong. I just want another chance on the server so i can start over again. I promise not to break any rules if i get unbanned from the server. Thanks for reading over my unban request, i will be patiently waiting for a reply.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

on the alits life server.
Just breaking rules on the server? or is there more to this you have not yet mentioned?

How could friends pressure you to take the steps that you did? It doesn't seem a very reasonable excuse to me.. 

Please explain what rules you also broke on the forums but without using the language you did at the time.

Please explain what rules you also broke on the forums but without using the language you did at the time.
i dont really remember as it was almost a year ago but i think it was racism and other offensive terms that i used

So your mature now, why is that? because you say so? 

I can understand a mistake being 1 thing.. but this was a lot more than once wasnt it.. You went off on a bit of a rant against the staff. Why do you think that was acceptable for people just donating there free time to help others?

You are being very short and evasive here in your answers.. i suggest you start talking a bit more else this will be a very easy appeal to deal with. 

So your mature now, why is that? because you say so? 

I can understand a mistake being 1 thing.. but this was a lot more than once wasnt it.. You went off on a bit of a rant against the staff. Why do you think that was acceptable for people just donating there free time to help others?

You are being very short and evasive here in your answers.. i suggest you start talking a bit more else this will be a very easy appeal to deal with. 
I know i was being a doosch but i just want to play on the server again this was almost a year agon and i promise not to make the same mistake agian. And i am sorry to every staff member that i offended. All i am asking for is a second chance for me to prove myself. I apoligise to the whole roleplay community on behalf of what i done i am sorry for ebveryone i offended. I was dumb and was not thinking propaly i just wanna be able to play on the server again.

You're asking for another chance, yet you don't deserve one. 

As already mentioned, you're being very short with your answers and you're barely putting any effort in. 

Let me make this extremely clear to you; 

If you don't put effort in, neither will we.

You are the one that decided it would be funny to Mass RDM people and be utterly disgusting on your way out. 

You can open another appeal if you want to try again, this time though, if you put zero effort in, you'll get zero effort from us. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back