What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - smokey g - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey g

Unban Appeal for smokey g 

In-game Name: smokeyG Gangster

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198123784730

The date you got banned: 03/11/21

Member of the team that banned you: warwick

Reason given for your ban: (G5.1) CHARACTER NAMES

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i do not understand why i have been banned and the reason being please can u look into this

Why should we unban you ?: i dont think there is a reason for my ban as i was just in jail minding my own buisness then a 24hour ban came up the reason aboth ive been playing this game for a good few days and enjoy it please can u reply

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i just got messaged by the guy who banned me and said i cant appeal this because its a temp ban ANSWER THE QUESTION whats the ban for rmade me chaange my name once few days ago now after a while now this ....communication is terrible so confusing 

@smokey gYou have been banned for repeatedly having have your name changed. It seemed kicking you every time wasn't enough. Your previous names were:

• dfs sdfsdfs
  • SmokeyG Gangster
  • smoke g

Please use realistic character names going forward, not using single letter last names 
(G5.1) Character Names - Please use a valid first name, last name combo. Do not use names of well known characters, celebrities, political figures, criminals, terrorists etc…

As this is a 24hr ban it is not appealable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back