What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sloppyfrmdao2 - GTA RP

sloppyfrmdao2

Unlinked

Server: Discord
Discord Username: sloppy6464
Discord ID: 892372916619059250
Ban Reason: i have no idea
Why do you think you were banned: I am writing this to express my confusion and concern regarding my ban from the discord server. I am unsure of the reasons behind this decision as my account has not been hacked and I have not shared any scam links or engaged in any behavior that would violate the servers rules. Additionally, before I was banned from the discord server, I had been banned from the FiveM server for an unknown reason "UNK" I am wondering why this occurred and would appreciate any clarification.
Why should we unban you: Because I believe I did not do anything wrong and have been wrongly banned from the servers.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why has it taken you this long to appeal?

It has taken me this long to make an appeal because I didnt realize I had been banned from the Discord server. Since Im in many other Discord servers and i hadnt checked that one in a while. I also didn't make the ban appeal on the fivem server because I wanted to take a little break and explore other servers anyway. However, after all this time, I havent found any better servers, and I want to come back to this one.

Back