What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - salamandaofficial - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamandaofficial

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for salamandaofficial 

In-game Name: Jack Napier

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 69696969696969

Ban ID: Adminssuck24/7

Reason given for your ban: At this point you just refuse to believe anything you don’t think is the truth just because it doesn’t make sense to you.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for a load of bullshit when I wasn’t even aware of the other potential guy at the scene of a robbery.

Why should we unban you ?: I don’t want to be unbanned now, I want everyone to see how shit you guys handle things, been appealing for months now for last month it gets denied due to detail then get told by one admin I can appeal again and I do to get denied by another admin because the time period was too soon, lack of communication with admins are shit and now my brother also plays this server and because I’m banned when I’m telling them the truth they just don’t want to believe it or even take it into account which is bang out of order, you guys need to grow up and actually be decent instead of big fat cocks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Oh okay.

You were banned for C2.3 and G3.5 then further banned for C1.15. If you submit new appeals that are "troll appeals" you'll be restricted to what you can post on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back