What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - salamandaofficial - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamandaofficial

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for salamandaofficial 

In-game Name: Jack Napier

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199528191845

Ban ID: rpuk13696

Reason given for your ban: c2.3/g3.5

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned I believe for combat logging and not understanding the new life rule

Why should we unban you ?: I’ve decided to re-appeal due to the fact I miss this server and want to be involved with the good roleplay the server offers.

I was banned for combat logging in a garage but was totally unaware that a broke that rule originally as I honestly didn’t see anyone there when I logged out for my food. I take full blame if there was and I totally understand the consequences and effects that combat logging would cause.
I also was banned for failing to understand the new life rule. I went as a new character I played as a relative of another character and inquired about a woman who organised the death of another character which at the time I didn’t see anything wrong but since have read the rules and understand this isn’t allowed and can only apologise for this.

When I first joined the server I didn’t realise the amount of rules there was and skimmed them briefly mainly remembering rdm.

My favourite rp moment was when I got arrested for murder and had a big court case which a lot of friends got involved in and was a great rp experience.

This whole scenario has got me excited and interested to allow a character to become a solicitor and I would love to develop a character fully as I do enjoy the roleplay. I also wish to be colorectal the gang sides of thongs more for my criminal character and see what opportunities they allow me.

Since I have been banned I have read the rules and wish to state that if allowed back there shall be no issues only good roleplay from me.

Thanks for your time

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @salamandaofficial,

Your previous appeal was denied 8 hours ago.
I do not believe anything has changed within 8 hours, you may still appeal but I would suggest you try again soon as you need a little bit of time away.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back