What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ryan Tank - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Tank

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Ryan Tank or Ryan T.
Steam ID: 76561199409706460
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18192
Ban Reason: PEGI
Why do you think you were banned: i was ban for my brother who is 16 was applying to join the police department and he lied and put 17 which is still under the age making my banned for PEGI. This will make staff concerned bc of the age limits of the server and police application and sadly i wasnt at the computer while he was bc i was doing a job out of the house for my dads friend.
Why should we unban you: i would like to be unban as i am 18 and it was a mistake on my behalf and will make my pc more secure meaning only i will access it and play on this game. Also i would like to be unban as i really enjoyed the server even tho I only played 1 day on it but i do see me having fun on it in the future. I have also read the unban appeal rules and do understand you will question this appeal as i have put my brother did it but it is 100% true and for the positive side he doesnt live in the house i live in meaning i will not see him alot and he will not interfere with my pc or fivem. Im sorry for the mess this has caused and my brother is very sorry for causing this inconvenience. Please reconsider my ban and hope to hear from yous soon.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ryan Tank

Unfortunately, your responsible who plays on your PC and what they do, if you read our Unban appeal guidelines the "My brother" excuse does not work here.

Also with the short time you had on the server I doubt this was your brother and was you, which is why we don't accept this type of excuse,

We will not be accepting your appeal for a minimum of 2 years so that we can be sure your of age.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back