What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pipin - GTA RP

Pipin

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Craig Pipin
Steam ID: 76561198883488833
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17195
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: logging out dead at the bottom of the ocean
Why should we unban you: Hello hope you are well, in my point of view the RP situation was over because I had been ditched in the ocean with no chance of anyone saving me, i have since spoken to a member of staff in the discord and understand why I was banned, whilst dead no matter anywhere you should never log out because I will be breaking 'while dead awaiting a medic' 'logging out in order to save gear' of the c2.3 rule. I thought being dead in a unreachable location made these rules exempt due to no way of saving me. I fully understand the c2.3 rule and I have spoken to members of the discord with there experience and how they've dealt with similar situation with c2.3. I can assure you I wont make this mistake again.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Can you explain rule C2.3 in your own words?

Can you please explain to me why we have the C2.3 rule on the server?

Can you explain rule C2.3 in your own words?

Can you please explain to me why we have the C2.3 rule on the server?
C2.3 prohibits players from disconnecting or logging out of the game to avoid roleplay situations or consequences. Examples include logging out during a firefight, while being chased or arrested by the police, and in my case it was when downed and awaiting medical assistance. The intent behind this rule is to maintain the integrity and realism of the roleplay experience, ensuring that all players follow through with in game consequences and interactions without exploiting the mechanics by disconnecting. Overall, rule C2.3 is crucial for maintaining a high-quality, immersive, and fair roleplay environment on the server.

Hello @Pipin ,

if you were to be put into a similar situation but you have to log out due to IRL reasons, what would be your steps from here?

Hello @Pipin ,

if you were to be put into a similar situation but you have to log out due to IRL reasons, what would be your steps from here?
Hello

1. I would communicate in character and if that's not possible 2.i would use /Me or /OOC chat to inform the players involved and admins if they are active. 3.i would then follow up in the discord so i defiantly know the staff are informed of my disappearance.
Cheers

Good afternoon @Pipin
I hope we are well today?

You seem to show an understanding of the rule C2.3 clearly enough now, from your responses, and the impact it can have on RP.
I do hope during this time you have read through the rest of our rules? As they are there to not only help you in RP, but to maintain the fairness and quality we'd all expect whilst on the server.

With that in mind, if you were to be un-banned, what plans do you have for your character in RP?

Good afternoon @Pipin
I hope we are well today?

You seem to show an understanding of the rule C2.3 clearly enough now, from your responses, and the impact it can have on RP.
I do hope during this time you have read through the rest of our rules? As they are there to not only help you in RP, but to maintain the fairness and quality we'd all expect whilst on the server.

With that in mind, if you were to be un-banned, what plans do you have for your character in RP?
i still have lots of friends on the server and we were in the midst of creating a fight club at the gym aha. i had even made a poster the week i was banned. so i would continue with that.

Thanks!
37c2dae41964a2b7ed53156a935abe82.png

Can you explain what creating a fight club entails?

Can you explain what creating a fight club entails?
we post on tweedle the gps people that know know and turn up. we had people interested in betting on fights and such. there was never a massive plan, what happens happens

Good morning @Pipin
I hope we are well today!

After looking over your appeal, I can only hope you have indeed learnt your lesson, as you have explained well to us about the rule.
So today, I will be extending the olive branch and allowing you the chance to play on the server again.

However, should you find yourself banned for C2.3 again in under 6 months, you will be placed back onto a permanent - with a 6 month wait time to appeal.
Please don't make this same mistake again.

UNBANNED.

Back