What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - neo8445 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo8445

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Neo Luna
Steam ID: 76561198879585742
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17980
Ban Reason: (G2.9) Transferring Items/Money - Permanent Ban for transferring money or items between your own characters.
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for violating the rule against transferring money or items between characters, which is in place to maintain a balanced in-game economy. At the time, I failed to fully appreciate the broader impact my actions would have, and I take full responsibility for breaking that rule. My decision was not well thought out, and I now realize how such actions can distort the economy and unfairly advantage players, undermining the community experience.
Why should we unban you: I recognize that what I did was wrong, and I want to emphasize that I’ve grown from this experience. Over the past four months, I’ve spent time thinking not only about the mistake I made but also about how important it is to contribute positively to the server and respect the rules that keep it running smoothly. My actions were a lapse in judgment, but I’ve learned that in a roleplay server, everyone’s actions affect the overall experience, and fairness is crucial for everyone’s enjoyment.

I’m not making excuses for what I did. I understand the seriousness of the rule and that breaking it created a situation that could’ve hurt the in-game economy. However, I ask for a second chance, because I’ve reflected on how I can be a better player going forward. I want to rejoin the community with a new mindset and a greater appreciation for the rules. I’ll make sure to play by them, no shortcuts or gray areas, just honest roleplay and community engagement.

I’m eager to contribute positively to the server, and I believe I’ve learned from this mistake. I know it’s up to you to decide if I deserve that chance, but I hope you’ll consider my appeal and allow me the opportunity to prove myself as a responsible and respectful member of the GTA RP community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Neo
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Hello @neo8445

I appreciate the effort that ChatGBT put into this appeal,

But your banned not ChatGBT so write your own appeal next time.

Can re-appeal in a month (08/10/2024),

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back