What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mike smalling - GTA RP

Mike smalling

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Mike Smalling
Steam ID: 76561198398255367
Ban ID (just the numbers): 11753
Ban Reason: Alt - talk to staff.
Why do you think you were banned: have been along time ago, but if i remember correctly i made a new account and tried to get unbanned on that account because i was banned on my main account. basically ban evading
Why should we unban you: I was banned around one and a half year ago. I was trying to get in on another account while I was banned on my main. I shouldn't have made the other account in the first place and I should have waited until I could appeal my ban. I apologize for trying to "ban-evade", the ban is there for a reason and I should have known better. I understand how this could affect other players that are trying to have fun.

I remember I had a good time playing on the server and I would want to come back to the community. No excuses for the ban, but it was a pretty long time ago and I feel like I have grown a fair bit since, I feel more mature and want to contribute to the server with good RP, providing others with a good time on the server.

Thank you for reviewing my appeal, I hope you would take my ban to reconsideration. - Mike Smalling
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As stated - speak to staff. Open a ticket.

Back