What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - MattyMills29 - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Matty Mills
Steam ID: 76561198980916979
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17282
Ban Reason: G2.9, C2.2
Why do you think you were banned: Transferring items
Why should we unban you: I hope this message finds you well.

This is to offer my sincere apologies for breaking the rules. I made a second character with a funny name from a tv show to show my friend the ID. I thought I was being funny but i do now realize it was a stupid thing to do and compatibly childish thing to do.

I regret my actions and the inconvenience or trouble they may have caused.
Moving forward, I will be more mindful of my behavior, It was my first offence which i know is no excuse I just want to state im not a common rule breaker on any server.

I am committed to learning from this mistake and improving myself to prevent any recurrence in the future. I ask to be allowed back in as I have built up a good story with my character and some good relationships with people and I would like the chance to continue it.

I hope to be allowed back in, Once again, I apologize for my actions and any distress they may have caused.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Ok so this is your third appeal now,

You've barely addressed what you've done.
I'm not here for facades or false promises to change/repent.

State exactly what you did,

Why you did it and

State the actual rules you broke in full.

Ok so this is your third appeal now,

You've barely addressed what you've done.
I'm not here for facades or false promises to change/repent.

State exactly what you did,

Why you did it and

State the actual rules you broke in full.
Hi @PsianaRama,

Thank you for taking the time with my appeal, especially on the weekend.
What I did was I made a brand new character with a funny name from a Scottish tv show (Victor mcdade), I drove outside my main characters house (Matty Mills) and dropped his ID card on the ground. I then logged onto my main character again (Matty Mills) and picked it up. I went to my friend in city and I showed him the ID card with the name Victor Mcdade on it.

The reason I did it was for a cheap laugh with my mate thinking I was being funny and clever and thinking It would get a laugh from my friend which is clear to me now is just childish.
I thought it would be a funny thing to do.

I realize it was an incredibly stupid and childish thing to do and I am embarrassed I did it.

The rules are broke are:

C2.2 – Exploiting. Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.

G2.9 – Transferring Money/Items. Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

I understand why these rules are in place and the effect these have on the server. Transferring money/items gives you an unfair advantage over everyone else and ruins the whole point and experience of RP for everyone.

I Also would like to apologies for the apparent lack of effort, that is not my intention at all im just not great with typing, im more of a conversation person but I am trying so apologies for that.

Last edited:
Hello there @MattyMills29 , I hope you are well.

Here is what is going to happen. I will wipe your character "Matty Mills" character. The second character called "Victor Mcdade" as well, will receive a name reset.

I will give you another shot, but I sincerely hope that you have learned from this and I will not see you doing something silly like this again.

Unbanned.

Back