What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Mark Murphy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Murphy

Unban Appeal for Mark Murphy 

In-game Name: Mark Murphy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199054018266

Ban ID: !!rpuk13823!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for combat logging due to my lack of understanding of the server rules at the time. I made the mistake of leaving the game during certain scenarios, and I now realize that it goes against the spirit of fair play and roleplaying. I genuinely enjoy the GTA RP experience and I am committed to following the rules and contributing positively to the community.

Why should we unban you ?: I kindly request to be unbanned as I was just starting to immerse myself in the GTA RP world. I fully acknowledge my mistake and assure you that I have learned from it. I have taken the time to familiarize myself with the server rules, and I now have a comprehensive understanding of the importance of staying engaged and committed during gameplay. I am genuinely passionate about roleplaying and I am eager to continue my journey on the server, respecting the rules and enhancing the experience for myself and others. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my previous actions and I sincerely hope that you will consider granting me a second chance to contribute positively to the GTA RP community. Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I got advice from friends and I made this appeal so that I could get back into Roleplay I miss the enjoyment in the server

I got advice from friends and I made this appeal so that I could get back into Roleplay I miss the enjoyment in the server
Did you type it up, did they type it up? Or did you use AI such as ChatGPT?

No I typed it up myself I made it the best I can because I do apologise for my commitment to the server rules

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you type in your replies, vs what you wrote in your appeal, doesn't add up. 

We won't entertain this appeal or another appeal from you for at least a 2 weeks from now on. 
In your next appeal, write it up in your own words and do not use templates, friends to help (plagiarized work) or AI to generate chat. 
We would rather read a unban appeal filled with mistakes but honest, than one that is copy and pasted. 

DENIED - Try again in two weeks from now on. 12/09/2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back