What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - madAJ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

madAJ

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: madAJ
Steam ID: 76561198430035059
Ban ID (just the numbers): 76561198430035059
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: i don't no why i was banned I'm new to Roleplay and only just joined a server the other week i joined the sever called CMG i was new to the server i found in game drugs and wanted to hand them in and they said you shouldn't be saying you have in game drugs on the sever and arrested me they was very aggressive and i said what have i done I'm handing these in game drugs in to the police station and now when I'm trying to get on a roleplay server it says I've been banned
Why should we unban you: because I'm a legit role-player i do follow the rules i like making new friends and also having fun in the process and ive been false accused and now banned for no reason
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @madAJ.

There is no connection made to RPUK from this Steam ID.

This is not a character name.

This is not CMG.

Provide accurate information for the above please. How old are you as well?
My character in game name is called madAJThatsme and I’m also 30 I’ve never played Roleplay.co.uk before and when I just connected to the server it says I’ve got a perma ban and don’t no why also I’ve only just joined the Roleplay server discord aswell

Please open a forums ticket on the Discord, linking this appeal.

@madAJ Have you made a ticket on our discord server? If not I would suggest you can please so we can look into this a little further. Once you have made a ticket link this appeal in that ticket.

We will leave the appeal open for a few more days and if no ticket has been made by Saturday we will time the appeal out, However the ticket will still need to be made either way before we can proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back