What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban appeal - Lt_Travers (Community ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time: 9am-11am

Date: 03/05/2015 (sorry americans)

Alleged ban reason: Police officer found a comment offensive

The comment in question: Allahu Akbar (Arabic for God is great)

Why I think i should be unbanned: I was banned as a consequence of myself chanting a statement in my native tongue while in the presence of a police officer, who also happened to be an admin. As a proud Muslim I uphold all of the five pillars adhering to my faith constantly and in good-will, I find it highly offensive to myself personally that I was BANNED, for such a pure and dogmatic statement. This is a prime example of the stigma in today's culture and the obvious racism that occurs among the uneducated masses of today's societies. I would like to be able to contribute more to the altislife servers via the means of teaching others in the populous that hold such racism against religions and peoples. Thank you again for considering my appeal.

-Lt_Travers 

Is this a joke ?

9 to 11 ? 9/11

Seriously, people like you shouldn't be on this community, all you do is waste the admins time.

If you look at the ban logs you can see that it occurred at that time, only now looking back on it can I see the conatation.

If you look at the ban logs you can see that it occurred at that time, only now looking back on it can I see the conatation.

Your ban appeal is in an invalid format

Please follow the sticky at the top of this section, thank you

When you are ready to appeal your ban please start a new thread in this forum with the following title: (Your Ingame Name) -  Unban Appeal

For example mine will look like this: "Wilco - Unban Appeal"

Then Please use the following template

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Tino.

You're not an Admin or MOD - don't come across like you have some authority over the gentleman that's posting. 

I'm sorry, let me phrase my reply this way

I know lt_travers in real life.

We go to the same school and I talk to him on teamspeak every day

I have him friended both on Steam and Origin and I can confirm that this appeal is a joke and that he is not serious about it.

Also, I am hardly perceiving myself as having authority over him, simply telling him what he has done wrong.

Telling me not to act in this matter also implies that you belief to have a form of authority over me; quite ironic

Thank you and have a good evening

Not going to even respond to this one.

Denied. Community ban issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back