What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Loopi - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopi

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: William OConnor
Steam ID: 76561198309791349
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk15960
Ban Reason: Combat Logging
Why do you think you were banned: For Combat Logging when being arrested. It also looks like I was trying to VDM the guy in the truck on the video but I was just trying to park my car at the side of the truck unit and being stupid.
Why should we unban you: I have waited months now before i reappeal just so I can chill and restart with Roleplay.co.uk. I think that I should be unbanned as I am sorry for what I did, i have also read over the rules multiple times now and made sure that i fully understand them and also been practising on other roleplay servers my roleplaying skills until i thought i was ready for roleplay.co.uk again. I also think that i should be unbanned as it was my first week on roleplay.co.uk and my first offense and i think everyone deserves a second channce. I hope you can accept my appoligise and we can move on from here.

Loopi
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Loopi ,

Can you explain in your own words what combat logging is and why it is against the rules?

What was your intention when you parked your car near the truck? Why do you think it looked like RVDM?

What is your understanding of the rule RVDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back