What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Logan jones - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan jones

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jack white
Steam ID: 76561199471373749
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15581
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: left when injured
Why should we unban you: Hello thank you for reading this the situation on why i left is because i was roleplaying and this male was ramming my car i tried to talk to him zero response he stopped reversed back i thought maybe he will leave me be now so i went to repair my car and he rammed and downed me i tried to talk to him also acting hurt still nothing he was ramming anything by the looks then he left me to die and i was extremely angry and i never really rage over any game it annoyed that i not long came back to the city also had a few situations earlier that day with lack of rp i think that this just put me over the edge .

Tried to log back in soon as i realised what i done out of anger it was too late and ive had a few months break of pc as a hole and also thought about my actions and ways that i could of handled the situation better and also learned to control my anger and report players if rules have been broken ive been wanting to come back for while i gave it time to think about what i done considering that i won't be let of that easy or may not even be let off at all it would mean lot if you can understand and let me back also been checking up on rules to make sure I'm up to date thank you for reading cheers.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Logan jones ,

Can you please tell me your understanding of the rule you broke?

Can you explain, why we have this rule in place?

Can you please tell me your understanding of the rule you broke? / yes i am understanding that i combat it may have ruined any possible rp that could of happened for example i could have seen a stranger they could of helped me also it wouldn't make sense to disappear because in real life you would be on the floor dead.

Can you explain, why we have this rule in place? / after thinking to my self i believe this rule is in place because if everyone could leave when harmed there would be zero rp and it would poor in general and be no fun in some situations and it ain't realistic

thank you for you're time.

You have had two previous bans which are also permanent bans, at this point I think you should of understood the rules especially combat logging?

Hello thank you for replying yes i %100 agree about understanding rules and also especially combat logging to be truthful it slipped my mind in the heat of moment as soon i left 50 secs later i thought to my self sh*t i just realised i done like i said i never really a rage at games that's why i took a big break from rp and mostly every game to make sure this never happens again double checked all the rules to see if there was any changes things like that for the future and my behaver leaving in that situation was childish on my behalf i can fully agree.

Thank you

Hello thank you for a response How do we know this isn't going to happen "in the heat of the moment" again though? Well Ive taken a step back from rp and many games in general just focused on my self and needed to realised end of the day it’s a game and people can be reported for breaking rules and it can be dealt with so it’s there isn’t a reason to leave and be childish like me

What stopped you reaching out to staff or reconnecting? Restart was 2-1minutes away i left before because of the situation I didn’t have proof too because I forgot to clip it and I thought if I make a ticket with out no proof I have 0 chance but maybe I should gave it a shot and I tried reconnecting it was too late sadly i re download medal sorted out my hot keys so this shouldn’t ever happen again

Thank you for you’re time.

Hello thank you for a response How do we know this isn't going to happen "in the heat of the moment" again though? Well Ive taken a step back from rp and many games in general just focused on my self and needed to realised end of the day it’s a game and people can be reported for breaking rules and it can be dealt with so it’s there isn’t a reason to leave and be childish like me
How can we tell if this is something you will actually do?

I'll use this example of things you have told us before and ended up back here. In your prior appeals you've mentioned you have read the rules and understand them, However this is the third time you have been back here. So how can we take what you have said above as golden?

What stopped you reaching out to staff or reconnecting? Restart was 2-1minutes away i left before because of the situation I didn’t have proof too because I forgot to clip it and I thought if I make a ticket with out no proof I have 0 chance but maybe I should gave it a shot and I tried reconnecting it was too late sadly i re download medal sorted out my hot keys so this shouldn’t ever happen again
So because restart was 5 minutes away that stopped you from making a discord ticket? It was close to 6pm, Many staff would of been able to check the ticket (Myself included). So why didn't you simply make a ticket?

In all honesty looking over what happened you got run over and right away quit out of the game, Time for some honesty. Have you combat logged any other time apart from now with this current ban?

Hello sorry for the wait :)

How can we tell if this is something you will actually do?

I'll use this example of things you have told us before and ended up back here. In your prior appeals you've mentioned you have read the rules and understand them, However this is the third time you have been back here. So how can we take what you have said above as golden?
Well with the time I’ve had to think about my actions and my behaviour hasn’t been the best in the past and it was extremely childish of me and I would like to make a change I’ve been thinking of ways to in prove especially in these type of situations.

So because restart was 5 minutes away that stopped you from making a discord ticket? It was close to 6pm, Many staff would of been able to check the ticket (Myself included). So why didn't you simply make a ticket?

In all honesty looking over what happened you got run over and right away quit out of the game, Time for some honesty. Have you combat logged any other time apart from now with this current ban? Yes I did leave maybe I should I tired little more maybe the situation could of been resolved or something may have ended differently and no never been in any situation where I’ve been close to combat logging and I never have till now and I never made a ticket because i thought to my self I’ve left the game I have 0 proof of the situation there is no point but looking back it’s worth doing at least giving it a shot better than nothing.

Thank you for reading

Well with the time I’ve had to think about my actions and my behaviour hasn’t been the best in the past and it was extremely childish of me and I would like to make a change I’ve been thinking of ways to in prove especially in these type of situations.
So with that in mind how do we even know it would be any different should we give you a third chance?

Yes I did leave maybe I should I tired little more maybe the situation could of been resolved or something may have ended differently and no never been in any situation where I’ve been close to combat logging and I never have till now and I never made a ticket because i thought to my self I’ve left the game I have 0 proof of the situation there is no point but looking back it’s worth doing at least giving it a shot better than nothing.
Would not coming to us be better than simply trying to get away with it?

Moving onto other times you've combat logged. Why? Did you even make tickets the other times or say anything in OOC prior? Looking over just one character I've found 2 additional times you've combat logged (Yes I will be checking the rest), However why do you keep breaking such a rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back