What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - kezmurph67 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kezmurph67

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kez Murph
Steam ID: 76561199153821177
Ban ID (just the numbers): 48001
Ban Reason: Meta gaming, breaking roleplay G1.1 G1.2 G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: I believe i was banned for meta gaming/ being accused of meta gaming and also my lack of response to the report.
Why should we unban you: First of all I would like to say I'm deeply sorry for my lack of response and if I have broken any of the server rules, I did not check forums or receive notifications on discord so my bad on that one. I have been a member of this server for 4 years since 2020 and I love roleplay.co.uk, I would never want to break any rules or do anything to put myself in this position. I also make tik tok content on the server with a following of 48000 followers and I would love to continue roleplaying in this server and making content on it that's appropriate and not breaking the rules. There was 8 Scottish voices on the radio informing us all to go down to docs to help plonker which we all did, we had beef with the 'Tory's' previously that day but again I am deeply sorry for my lack of response and if I have broken any server rules. really hope you can reconsider my ban and If so I will make sure the rules are followed blindly. Sorry Kezmurph67.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @kezmurph67

I hope all is well today?

I can tell you are sorry for not responding to the report that was made against yourself but what about the rule breaking? You haven't really touched on the rule breaking and put more effort in to talking about your tiktok following. To be very blunt with you, I do not care about your following on tiktok, I care about the rules that were broken and your explanation to breaking them rules.
Try again with more effort and talk about the rules that were actually broken

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back