What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Kehari_Unban - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kehari_Unban

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kyle James (not the same guy as the appeal on june 2nd)
Steam ID: 76561198805873299
Ban ID (just the numbers): 1
Ban Reason: C1.6
Why do you think you were banned: No ban id on fivem

To start things off with my ban which is a 1.6 and given that I know they are practically impossible to come back from but after 6 months away from the server and plenty of time to think about my actions I hope that I can show you why my attitude has changed. So, I was banned for posting a very MISLEADING image into the groups discord, I wont go into detail as to what the image was, at the time of my first appeal I was stubborn and clearly wasn't thinking about how such gifs would effect anyone who viewed them. I will admit after seeing them posted before I did in groups I automatically jumped the gun and assumed, which assuming in the first place was a mistake in itself but assumed it was okay to post. I don't want to blame others for me posting it and that is not what I am getting at here. While in my last appeal I mentioned this is an adult community I also now realise that misleading gifs like that have no place in any community never mind just this one regardless if its 18 plus community or not because those gifs were not fit for anywhere. My intentions were not to cause distress to anyone or post them in any harmful way, it was a complete and utter lapse of judgement. At the time I did try and defend my actions and almost try and shift the blame onto the ones who posted it before me, I now see that I am my own person and what I post is on my own accord and copying others was just a mistake that I chose to do myself. RPUK is a community I have always loved and enjoyed while being apart of it, infact I still speak to current members of the community. I valued my time in the community and would hate to of thrown it away by what was clearly a massive mistake on my end and a very stupid and stubborn one at that. I don't only want to apologise to staff for my actions but the members of groups that had to see what I posted, I can wholeheartedly apologise, especially to any distress this may of caused.
Why should we unban you: I believe I should also be unbanned because as mentioned above this is a community I love and have missed a lot in my time away. I have played other servers since being away and got mixed in with a lot of different people and have definitely matured. I would say that I can be a valued member and my roleplay standards were not 1000000 out of 10 but I do believe to have tried to uphold and maintain high standards for my time here. I think that I have many positive qualities that I can bring back with me and make roleplay not only enjoyable for me but for the people around me as well.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal - Kyle
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I was banned for posting a very MISLEADING image into the groups discord
Misleading is one way to say it. It was vile.

Safe to say the answer will remain no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back