What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - KayKalashnikov - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Kai Andolini
Steam ID: 76561199006178257
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16846
Ban Reason: Combat logging c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Combat logging
Why should we unban you: I'm sorry for combat logging and won't do it again because I realize it's not fair to other players. Combat logging disrupts the game's balance and can ruin the experience for everyone involved. By logging out during combat, I was wrong and was taking away the fun and reward from other players. I understand now that it's important to play with honesty and respect for others in the gaming community.
Iv been a member of this community for 3-4 years now and it’s my
First time committing an offence and honestly it was not my first intention.

In the future I’ll commit to being a better player and not resorting to combat logging or any other unfair actions. I want to contribute positively to the server and ensure that everyone has a fair and fun experience. I value honesty and sportsmanship in gaming and will strive to uphold these principles in my future gameplay.

By learning from this experience and making a sincere commitment to fair play, I aim to improve not only my own roleplay skills but also the overall gaming experience. Thank you
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So you've been here since 2021.

Let's make a reasonable assumption you've read the rules and are aware of the rules after being here for 3 years.
What happened that made you forget these rules?

Tell me about the situation that made you break a rule that impacts active roleplay which you seem to enjoy engaging in from the length of time being here.

So you've been here since 2021.

Let's make a reasonable assumption you've read the rules and are aware of the rules after being here for 3 years.
What happened that made you forget these rules?

Tell me about the situation that made you break a rule that impacts active roleplay which you seem to enjoy engaging in from the length of time being here.

Tbh I was vdmed then taken to dodgey doctor it was late around 2-3 am I couldn’t hear anybody so i informed them I was re logging i tried to log back in my computer froze which does happen often I think due to my gpu as it was late and I had to get up for work in a couple hours out of anger for the vdm and being tired I just didn’t attempt to log in again when I woke up I was gonna file a report for vdm and attempted rdm as they rammed me until my car broke I then had to climb up high because they were trying to run me over then they attacked me unprovoked and killed me. End of the day I was angry for it as they also broke rules but I didn’t screen record it. I wouldn’t do it again and I’d keep screen recording on at all times from now on

Did you not think a message in #Help or opening a ticket would've been the appropriate response if
(your now suddenly changed story)
you had difficulty getting back in?

My story’s been the same I had another post but it was moved to this one you can check if you want but when I mentioned the vdm I was told I wasn’t taken responsibility for my actions so I left it out. If you don’t believe me in any of this I’m sure there’s logs or maybe the other party will have the full video there’s nothing more I can say iv been in the server for 4 years and I haven’t done anything like this before I done it one time because the other people were also being unfair and breaking the rules.As I said it won’t happen again and I would screen record at all times.

I was referring to the fact that now suddenly you had PC issues.

Why should we let you back after admitting you ruined the roleplay experience for many people, putting them in the awkward position of you disappearing?

i also stated that in the previous post about the pc issues i said due to my dinosaur of a gpu. i said that on my first post over a month ago.

Being argumentative isn't the way to get around this. This is your current appeal. This is where you should should put context. You should be making more effort rather than being argumentative.
So I'll ask the question again;

Why should we let you back after admitting you ruined the roleplay experience for many people, putting them in the awkward position of you disappearing?

As I said before because it was my first and last offence iv also promised to take measures to avoid a situation like this again iv also apologised and promised to never do it again I have always had a positive impact on the server and would continue to do so

Well this is now your 3rd appeal and you're not putting enough effort or taking much accountability for your actions.
A month cooldown until you can appeal again.

You can appeal again on the 24/06/24

Denied.

Back