What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jhonny cox - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonny cox

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jhonny cox
Steam ID: 76561199645322242
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18004
Ban Reason: combatlog
Why do you think you were banned: i closed app while down in sandy
Why should we unban you: im just gonna start with apologising ik what i did was stupid and i should have wrote an explanation in the serv but o have adhd and dyslexia so i takes me alot of time top fully process and understand how to deal with situations like this but i have had tome to reflect and get my story straight so my head popped while fighting cutlass in sandy i informed my mates about this in a disc message and when i loaded in i waited for cutlass to return to grab me but they never did so as being how late it was i assumed they went to sleep and i would log on in the morning to carry on the rp so it would be a fair and good rp i fully understand why i was banned as it did look weird and i never put it in the rp server but i fully would never combatlog as it ruins rp for everyone in the situation again i am truly sorry for any time wasted and just want to get back in and do good rp
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @jhonny cox , I hope all is well! :)

Unfortunately, bans of this nature (C2.3) all come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.
As you were banned 16/07/2024, you'll be welcomed to appeal on 16/08/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back