What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jhonny cox - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonny cox

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jhonny cox
Steam ID: 76561199645322242
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18004
Ban Reason: combatlog
Why do you think you were banned: i am apart of the changas and we was in a war with cutlass last night and my head popped as we was in sandy when cutlass killed me and my other gang partner i logged back in everyone was gone i put head popped in the clouds no response waited for a while no one came its was very late and i went to bed without waiting to give up
Why should we unban you: because i was fighting cutlass from 9pm last night they already killed me once and put me in there car my head popped i messaged in ooc and told them they come and dumped me i didn't combat log i gave up i have no problem in losing any of my stuff as this is just a game i let my team know my head popped and to tell cutlass but as they was in rp at the time they could not check their discord i have put a lot of time into this server and wouldn't do something like that knowing it would get me banned if i was to be unbanned i would happily give my items to cutlass but because it was 1pm and i was there for a good time i felt i can go to bed and pick it up in the morning
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @jhonny cox.

C2.3 bans come with an automatic month cooldown before you can appeal. You were banned around 12 hours ago.

Appeal Declined - no further appeals until 17/07/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back