What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - jcoles_ - GTA RP

jcoles_

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jacob Doherty
Steam ID: 76561199050852555
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk17082
Ban Reason: C1.14 C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Fine ill put in an actual good report. I was banned somewhat fairly i guess but i feel like if im getting perm banned that quickly (which btw ik combat logging is a perm ban ive read the rules) anyway i think the other people involved should be prosecuted fairly like i have been. But i know i was banned for combat logging,
Why should we unban you: You should unban me because ive started playing again. I used to play three years ago with other friends and now different ones. As ive started playing again ive found gangs more and how to buy houses and easier ways to make money. But i get rattled when gangs think they have loads of authority and play unfairly to rules then i get instanly told off for it. I believe i should be given a second chance just because of how much time ive dedicated to this server and the fact i got banned that quickly for my first time should be taken a bit lighter.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @jcoles_
I hope we are well today.

Bans under C2.3 come with an Automatic 1 month cool down.
You can re-appeal after 17/06/2024

I suggest taking this time to reflect on your actions of what happened. Whilst you claim to have read our rules, you may benefit from reading them again to refresh yourself.
It may very well help you in your next appeal, in a months time.

DENIED.

Back