What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jay Jay - GTA RP

Jay Jay

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tom Walker
Steam ID: 76561199181383099
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14561
Ban Reason: Alt accounts
Why do you think you were banned: i got banned for trying to trade in game money for irl money ( C1.11) i evade ban by making
new accounts to avoid the ban ( C1.15 )
Why should we unban you: I would like to start by apologizing to everyone in this community for all the rules I have broken in the past specially to staff members for their time that i wasted, im sorry about that. I did appeal more than one and everytime i got same answer " decline " , i can’t blame you for that and i would do the same if im in your place. I know its hard to trust me again and words can't build trust, Saying i changed is not enough and i need to earn that, i did alot of mistakes in my life but the most important thing is to learn from those mistakes, I regret alot of things i did but these rules i broke i regret the most, because when i got banned, i wasn’t banned only from playing, I was also away from my friends who i spent most of my time with and it is really very hard to enjoy my time with them again when i cant join them in the city, I have spent a lot of time in this community building good/bad memories it felt like my 2nd home, I would do anything to gain your trust and prove i am different person with different mindset.

Everything staff members said about me was true I had win mentality when I first joined in 2021 and was ok breaking rules to win, i violated C1.15 (Ban Evading) for almost a year and i did break a very important rule (G2.9) which effect server balance “luca toni character”. All these things I did and for that I understand if you don’t want me again in the community In my previous appeals i always mention that i changed and I’m not that person anymore. I understand whenever i break a rule it effect other players experience and it took a lot of time and effort for staff members to deal with that, I understand that by violated C1.15 I had no right to be part of the city and i should spent time away to learn my lesson, I really wish I spent that time away and came back with more understanding but because i violated C1.15 and did not spend anytime away and broke G2.9 in short time which I got banned for, breaking those rules affects the server balance and is not fair to community members specially staff members.

I got unbanned after 6 months from breaking G2.9, in those 6 months I’ve been learning what roleplay is and the fun behind it, I watched twitch streams/vids for hours and enjoyed the RP a lot that I couldn’t wait to play again and spend my time on the server, but this time I promised myself I won’t break any rules and I will be trust worthy person, I played for almost a year ( from Dec 2022 to Oct 2023 ) as Jack White throughout this year I met alot of people and I started to roleplay everything i can and actually felt the pleasure in it, and it totally changed my intentions for the server and my main focus was to improve my roleplay
My friends helped me and gave me a job in car dealership I enjoyed roleplaying as salesman , one situation I remember was meeting an old man who liked classic cars, Once i met an old man who like old cars, I spent around 1 hour talking and showing him all the classic cars we had and he had some drive tests, I enjoyed that a lot, even knowing he will not buy any because he was clear about it and i seriously didnt care at all, I cared about is having fun with others.

I always tried helping new players, getting jobs and starting their own journey, I wanted everyone else to have the same fun experience as I did, part from improving my roleplaying experience and getting to help more people, I roleplayed as shop manager, taught new people to work in the shop as well, tried creating new and fun ideas like (shop discount coupons/lottery tickets), even if I had to put my own money into them with nothing in return, all I cared about was others having good times and roleplaying.
Continuing my journey I roleplayed as mechanic for Tirenuts I had fun chatting outside with new people and i made alot of friends there , after that I joined a very successful business organization and there was alot of high quality RP there and alot of challenge to keep up with them , im not going to say my RP was the best but I am still learning and I truly did everything I can do to improve my RP and I got better. I learned to enjoy the RP and small details even if i lose because the point is to have fun in the journey no matter how it ends.
Although everytime I login I was breaking rule ( C1.15 ) but meanwhile I didn’t break any rules and never had problems with anyone, I hope this year was a proof I have actually changed as a person, I fixed myself and learned how to be good winner and good loser, and that’s something the old me will never understand.

I know im not in place to ask for anything, what i did is unforgivable but all I hope is for you to check my progress in the time i played and you will see how my RP improved and that I think differently. I can do good in this community and i got alot of give and i can keep improving. I really miss my friends and the city, I’m still in touch with them , I’m away for more than 10months now and if you give me another chance I will never do anything that will let me away again. These 10months wasnt easy it was hard, and it kills me that I’m away and that I may never be back in the community. I watch stream/Videos everyday and im waiting the day im back. If im back again there is nothing in the world would make me break rules and live this time away from community.

In this 10months I didn’t join other cities, I always chat with my friends in the city asking about it and check whats new, it was really hard time for me to be away and I really regret everything I did. People learn from their mistakes, and I did learn from my mistakes.

Thank you to the staff member who will deal with my appeal.
The account i play ,, steam 76561199187423821 ,, Character name is Jack White but im appealing for my original account
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Jay Jay

You appealed this same ban on the 10th, and was declined on the 11th.

Our minds won't change in 9 days time. As Dannoo had stated 'The door shall remain closed' - this still applies, and usually means for you, to take some time away at length.
I'd suggest waiting at least until the end of December before trying another appeal.

DENIED.

Back