What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jay Jay - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jack White
Steam ID: 76561199187423821
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14561
Ban Reason: Alt accounts
Why do you think you were banned: After i got banned for trying to trade in game money for irl money ( C1.11) i evade ban by making
new accounts and did something i learned from Youtube to avoid the ban ( C1.15 )
Why should we unban you: When I started playing RP for first time I was thinking differently and I had different goals, all I wanted is fast and easy money I didn’t care about anything else all I wanted is to be rich and i broke rule (C1.11) at that time I didn’t care about rules and I never thought about other people and how it’s going to affect them all I cared about is money, being new to a game is not excuse to break rules, the truth is I wasn’t decent person, I wasn’t aware of what roleplaying was and what’s the concept of it, I didn’t have friends in the community that could guide me but still i didn’t deserve to be part of this community.

After my first ban, I made a 2nd account and got banned again (G2.9) and for same reason, i was greedy and childish and i didn't deserve to play here.
I spent 6 months away from the server and when I came back, I didn’t mention my original account I thought it’s all gone, and nobody will
find out and I spent almost a year in the server, in this year I started to understand what RP is about and the fun behind it and I had great
experience with other people and found the fun of it and I learned that money is not the reason to have fun in this community.
I met great people, and I made a lot of friends, and this community became a huge part of my life, I even forgot about my original account and i gained more experience everyday and i did my best to not make any mistakes or ruined anyone experience, i know that was not enough to do and
I should have come clean about that account but I didn’t and that is the most thing I regret about , I got banned for ( C1.15 ) and I’m away from
the server for 10months now, I lost everything, my progress my money my story but all these things I can do again but the things I can’t get it back and it make me hate myself everyday is my friends and the trust I broke and how my actions may make me lose them forever I wish I joined this server with some experience or different mindset, but sadly I had zero experience and different intentions.
This is my first server I joined and the only one I liked and played, all I can do here is to say sorry for everyone in this community for the things I have done and sorry to my friends who took me with them and showed me how to enjoy this game and sorry for breaking your trust.

Im different person and at this point all i care about is coming back and have fun in the right way this game made for , enjoying RP scenarios and enjoy the moment, i dont care about winning or making money anymore now i know that money is something extra but it have nothing to do with having fun , maybe its too late to figure these things now , maybe i dont get another chance but still i want you to know i changed and im responsible and respectful to everyone in this community and i wish to be part of it for as long as i can.
All i need is 1 more chance to prove that i changed and i can be worthy for this community and i have alot to give and learn.
Sorry again to everyone staff members , members and to my friends.

Thank you for making time to deal with my appeal
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Jay Jay , I hope all is well other than the above.

I appreciate that you've waited the cooldown given to you by Drex however, I've had a look into this ban and it appears that you're not the type of player we're looking for in this community.
We're looking for players who are here strictly for roleplay and can provide high quality roleplay which is enjoyable for everyone, it appears that you've got a huge win mentality and are happy to breach server rules in the meantime to gain an advantage over other players.

I am not willing to allow you back into this community, the rules you've broken specifically have the potential to ruin the games economy which would cause a lot of work for staff.

For now the door will remain closed.
DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back