What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A/PS Declan Winter

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Jack_ 

In-game Name: I am unsure.

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198838973152

Ban ID: !!rpuk4594!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned from the GTA RP:UK Server for Circumventing the age limit when applying for a whitelisted job / faction. This is against Community Rule 1.9 and means that if you are not age 18+, you must not apply or try to lie and apply for a whitelist job such as the NHS, Police or to register a new Faction/gang. I was banned because I originally applied for the NHS stating that my IRL age was 15, which was correct at the time. After being denied and re-reading the documentation, I noted an age 18+ limit, to which I (stupidly) decided to make a new Forums Account to try to bypass said limit. I was then banned for 24 hours for a reason that I cannot remember. When I appealed this ban, I was permanently banned from RP:UK.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that you should unban me because I completely understand what I did wrong to the fullest extent, and I apologise for such childish actions. I have since turned 16 and believe that I have learnt my lesson and am now mature enough to rejoin the community on GTA RP:UK once again. I fully understand that what I did was wrong, and promise never to do such thing again. My legal age is 25/08/2005 - I am currently 16 years of age, and will be happy to prove that if you require evidence to identify me. Once again, I am sorry for wasting staff time, and I apologise for attempting to circumvent the limit when I knew full well that this was an incorrect move. I have since read through all of the rules, both community and gameplay and I hope that you can forgive me for this mistake. Thank you for reading :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Jack_

Unfortunately GTAV is a pegi 18+ game. As such, we cannot allow you to access our fivem server. 

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back