What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

A/PS Declan Winter

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Jack_ 

In-game Name: Jack Lee

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198838973152

Ban ID: rpuk#4594

Reason given for your ban: C1.9 - Lying about age

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I lied about my age. I initially signed up for the NHS using my proper age, and got denied, so I stupidly decided to create a new forums account and new character to try apply again with a fake age.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that you should unban me because I am incredibly sorry about my mistakes. I really enjoy playing GTA RP and will miss playing it for the duration that I am banned. I am sorry for lying, I just wanted to be included and be able to apply for jobs such as the NHS or the Police. I hope that you can forgive me for my mistakes in this case, and I can assure you I will not lie about my age ever again. I'm hoping that the age restriction gets lowered for the NHS because it does look like a really fun job, and I'm turning 16 soon :/
Thank you for this chance to appeal my ban, I am incredibly sorry for my mistakes. I hope that you can forgive me!

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Our GTAV/FiveM server is for adult players only. Now that you have drawn attention to yourself by behaving immaturely, and caused us to realise that you are fifteen, we cannot possibly allow you back on the server until you're no longer a minor. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back