What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack Jones96 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jack Jones
Steam ID: 76561198136734181
Ban ID (just the numbers): 11877
Ban Reason: C2.3 - Forum Report
Why do you think you were banned: Hi,

As the ban was on the 23-02-2023 I will be honest and say that I have forgotten what the permeant ban is for? With the Ban pop up what comes up on the screen says I can view the report but for some reason it says "oops we have ran into a problem see the link here please - https://gyazo.com/dd6de34dd521aac04eff1abb4eca7b86 " I don't really know what to do going forward, but would like to get it resolved and prove myself once again on the server.

Due to it being over a year since I have received the ban and not playing much other FiveM cities as Roleplay.co.uk was one of the best actually to be out there and still going strong since I have lasted been here.
Why should we unban you: I feel that I could explain a bit more if I could see the report of what I have been banned for. I believe the reason i should be un banned from the city is because, since finding Roleplay.co.uk I was enjoying my time here as a fellow tow truck driver, minding my own business and just trying to find friends within the city by getting contacts, participating in city event and also bringing a few of my outside of the city friends into the city from others by saying how good this city is in total I brought with me was about 3/4 other members which they still play!

I would like to come back into this city and start a fresh, I have read the rules and now I understand them clearly and know that in the further if I am consider my ban to be revoked due to it being a permeant ban I will ensure that no rules are broken.

Your Sincerely, Kind regards
Jack Jones
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back