What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Jack/HugoSinclair - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack/HugoSinclair

Server: Community Banned
Ban Reason: I'm still not sure
Why do you think you were banned: I was potentially community banned for either announcing Hugo's departure/end of Cabana or venting my frustrations with the community & server publicly. I could be wrong but these are the only clues I have to go on at the moment as of course you don't get a ban reason with community bans.

I'm assuming its a community ban, as been removed from RPUK discords which means I cant access the FiveM server due to not having my account linked. It's my first ban in the 4 - 5 years i've been around with you guys on FiveM so this is my best guess.

I would ofc like to apologize for what i've done, but that's only possible with knowing what it is that got me banned for sure. The worst type of an apology is "Sorry if I did something wrong", when lacking the context around the ban, the apology will also lack merit.

What I can acknowledge is being cheeky in a previous appeal.

Would really like to know why I was banned, discuss how, why and what came about and make things right from there. It would be a shame to end a 5 year stretch on an RP server on bad terms.
Why should we unban you: A lot of effort was put into RP'ing Hugo Sinclair and the Cabana Cartel, and I believe we all deserve to end that RP story.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So since you made a few other appeals and thought it was a "Joke" and clearly took the piss I'll deal with your appeal.

Looking over the past appeals mainly the last one you stated the following;

2b64ed1da2cd551e46e43d14d018d887.png

Now looking at this you have hammered on a few times about us trying to silence you? This hasn't happened and there are zero examples of this. You are trying to latch on a post you made that "Wasn't removed" was. I don't understand what you even mean.

Indeed you wasn't talked to before the ban however you claimed to have listed all the reasons you think you we're banned however fail to mention the most important. I find that simply ironic as a whole.

Moving onto the ban and why you we're issued a community ban. These bans are reserved for those who are as per the following stated in the rules;

(C1.6) Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

You decided to share information that contained "Meta" information to others in hopes they would use it too. You also did provide metagame information to other people who did act on that information. These are the facts and things you did do. Based on that a community ban was issued.

It was very very clear you had enough and just wanted to throw your toys out on the way out, Not something we was going to sit back and let happen.

and I believe we all deserve to end that RP story.
Whilst that maybe the case when you we're going to log on you we're going to transfer everything.

It would be a shame to end a 5 year stretch on an RP server on bad terms.
I couldn't agree more that it would of been a shame, However there is damage you did cause that lead to this ban.

In relation to community bans we do ban forum accounts too and there won't be any exception here. Will we maybe look into an appeal for you in the future? We will see however as it stands the community ban issued will remain. You now know the full reason behind the ban and it was from your own actions.

I do hope moving forth that you do find something you enjoy and don't follow the same path here as it was a shame to see. Good luck in the future,

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back