What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Icec0ld - GTA RP

Icec0ld

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Hiro Ryzen
Steam ID: 76561199374382930
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17372
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Because ive been stupid and broke the rules
Why should we unban you: Im Writing this, because i wanna Apologize for all the mistakes i did in this server Since i Joined. I feel really bad to show u this side of RP Since i know u guys really want some Serious and good Roleplay on ur server without any rules beeing broken, sadly my RP Skills are not really +1 its more like a -3 i broke many rules and i know myself that i clearly Destroyed the Gamefun of the others. And destroyed their Roleplay at this point sadly i cant turn the time back otherwise i would handle many things differently. without breaking any rule i read all rules and even translated them in german so i can understand every single rule. and took them to my heart, i know there is Insane Roleplay going on on your Server and i really wanna stay part of it. Please give a another chance to proof myself of doing Good Roleplay and let me have again a good time on your server! im really working on myself to give the best out of my english skills / Roleplay skills to make everyone have fun and i hope u guys will see my good Rp sides aswell
i know this Apologize wont give the people their Fun back that i took with my bad roleplay and the rulebreaking but maybe i can give them a little more happniess in roleplay when i maybe meet them again and show them what im able to ( good Roleplay ) Hope you guys read it all through and give me another chance!
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have made 4 appeals for this ban so far including this one. 2 of which were denied due to a 1 month cooldown for combat logging and another due to lack of effort.

You have not really delved into the reason you were banned but instead given a blanket apology for "all the mistakes" you have made. Before you write your next appeal, take a look at the standards of successful unban appeals, then give it another go. You need to really speak about the exact reason you were banned, what lead up to that rule break and how you will manage to avoid braking that rule again.

You need to do a fair bit of thinking before submitting another unban appeal. With that in mind you can submit another unban appeal in another months time (09/08/2024) due to the lack of effort and detail.

Back