What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Icec0ld - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icec0ld

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Hiro Ryzen
Steam ID: 76561199374382930
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17372
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Combatlog and misbehavior
Why should we unban you: Hello dear Roleplay UK Team.

Im Writing this, because i wanna Apologize for all the mistakes i did in this server Since i Joined. I feel really bad to show u this side of RP Since i know u guys really want some Serious and good Roleplay on ur server without any rules beeing broken, sadly my RP Skills are not really +1 its more like a -3 i broke many rules and i know myself that i clearly Destroyed the Gamefun of the others. And destroyed their Roleplay at this point sadly i cant turn the time back otherwise i would handle many things differently. without breaking any rule i read all rules and even translated them in german so i can understand every single rule. and took them to my heart, i know there is Insane Roleplay going on on your Server and i really wanna stay part of it. Please give a another chance to proof myself of doing Good Roleplay and let me have again a good time on your server! im really working on myself to give the best out of my english skills / Roleplay skills to make everyone have fun and i hope u guys will see my good Rp sides aswell
i know this Apologize wont give the people their Fun back that i took with my bad roleplay and the rulebreaking but maybe i can give them a little more happniess in roleplay when i maybe meet them again and show them what im able to ( good Roleplay ) Hope you guys read it all through and give me another chance!

Kind regards : Hiro Ryzen
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Icec0ld ,

Unfortunately, all bans of this nature (C2.3) come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.

As you were banned today, you'll be welcome to appeal on 09/07/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back