What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - hograd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hograd

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jimmy slice
Steam ID: 76561199093574748
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17718
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: i got banned on the 2nd of august 2024 because I was going around robbing convenience stores and after a short while I eventually got caught in the act and instead of accepting the fact i got caught as the police turnt up to arrest me i panicked and combat logged a attempt to evade the interaction and waited for a few minutes then made a new character thinking i got off scot free but then i swapped to my original character anyways to continue playing as normal, but shortly after i was caught by a admin and he explained why i was being banned
Why should we unban you: This was my first attempt at playing RP let alone a serious RP server which in by itself is not a excuse as i read the rules thoroughly but didn't abide by them which is entirely my fault to begin with. i believe i should be unbanned as i have had a month to reflect on my mistakes and also to take into account how my actions can affect the quality of RP for others and can even affect the server as a whole. i believe i can bring a positive RP experience to the server and the people i may encounter and lead a brand new story for a brand new character. it wasn't fair on the people who RP the police to go take on the job of the police for it to be ruined by actions taken by me ruins the immersion of the job. c2.3 is in place to prevent this in the first place and it straight lapse in judgment that i didn't think it through at all. and as this was my first offence i have also had the time to reflect on how this can and has ruined the experience for others and i believe i have given it enough thought to properly conduct my self in these encounters.
i also didn't take the time to really build a story for character as i was just running around with no real purpose and if i do get unbanned i would take action to actually build a story for myself instead of running aimlessly with no real purpose for my self and lead a exciting story for myself and others.
As i have said this was my first offence and i intend to be my last.
Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

my mistake i was meant to say i was banned on the 2nd of july

Locked for 3 days for bumping (08/08/24 @ 19:09).

Good morning @hograd , I hope all is well! :)

Why should I continue to entertain this appeal?
I don't have much trust you'll be able to follow the server rules if you're unable to follow the unban appeal rules by bumping your appeal.

hello danoo im fine thank you and hope all is well with you as well.
yes i know it was a bad a idea to bump my appeal as i know it states in the unban forum that they are no timeframes so obviously i shouldve waited so i do apologise for that.
as i stated in my original appeal this server is my first attempt at serious rp and i really did enjoy everything this server has going for it in terms of content the people and of course the rp that comes with it. im sure you do hear this more times than you could keep count of but i would like to have a second try on this server as there is genuinely no other server that is as polished as this one is and i could really see my self spending a lot of time on here as well trying to bring other people a postive rp experience. true that i did break the rules twice with bumping then of course the orignal reason i was banned but if i given a second i can really assure i wouldnt end up back on the forums and will agree to any conditions you bring forth and answer any additonal questions you would like from me
thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Good afternoon @hograd , thanks for the response and yes I am well thank you for asking!

I understand what it's like to be new to roleplay, this was and still is my first ever roleplaying server so I still remember starting off.
The staff member which spoke to you in game before pushing your ban has noted that your attitude is good, and you did realise you had messed up at the time.

Ultimately though, this is a roleplay server and that is the priority at all times. It does not matter if we win or lose a situation at all.
We're looking for players who can enjoy the scenarios without logging out because it's not gone their way... Given the above, how can you assure me that you won't panic and log off again in the future if you're placed into a similar scenario with being caught?

good afternoon @Danoo
going forth if i do get accepted back into this server i will make sure to let any scenario to play out to its full extent even as you said yourself if its a win or lose situation as this is how i would further my story on this server with my own character. and still i realise now it would've ruined the rp of the officers who arrested me and personally for me as well it would've ruined my experience too so if i got into another situation i could assure you that this would not happen . so going i will be taking things as they come and hope to bring forwards a good experience for everyone involved in the roleplay that i would be invlovled in/
thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Thanks for the response @hograd ,

Out of curiosity, have you been playing on any other servers since your ban has been placed here?

hello @Danoo yes i have tried a couple but none of which really had what i was looking for compared to this server

Hello @hograd ,

I'm going to give you a second chance on the server to prove you're here for roleplay.
Take this as your time to read over the server rules before joining. I hope to see much better roleplay from you and less of the win mentality.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent taking you right back here.
UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back