What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - hograd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hograd

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jimmy slice
Steam ID: 76561199093574748
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17718
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: i got banned because as i was robbing a store and when the police turned up to arrest me i combat logged. which obviously against the rules and ruins the whole point of the police rp in the first place. i then went to create a new character to attempt to get around it but then swapped back to my orignal character
Why should we unban you: i do enjoy playing the server and realise that this the whole point of the rp anyways so i really should've just accepted it and got on playing on as it was foolish of me trying to get around the whole police system by just turning off the server and making a new character in an attempt to get around the punishment and i shouldve just carried on playing as the way the server is intended too .i have also read through all the rules to understand the severity of my actions and give myself a better concept of whats right and wrong and how to rp properly and i would like to have a second chance to play on this server and give myself a good experience and those around me
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @hograd

If you aren't going to put much effort in to the appeal then I won't be much effort into declining it

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back