What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - GNOZTIC - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNOZTIC

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: John Gnoztic
Steam ID: 76561199224905802
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17060
Ban Reason: G2.9 - I moved a few small items and cash from once character to another.
Why do you think you were banned: I moved a few small items and cash over to another character, I knew full well it was against the rules but I was like fuck it ngl. If you lot unban me it wont happen again.
Why should we unban you: I regret my actions. I 100% agree with what your going to reply with "The issue is transferring money over and then items too which you've obviously just admitted you knew was against the rules but didn't care". People make mistakes. It wont happen again.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I knew full well it was against the rules but I was like fuck it ngl. If you lot unban me it wont happen again.
Wonder if I should take the same approach here as you did with our rules and be like "Fuck it", Why waste my time.

In all honesty your appeal shows nothing only "I knew it was bad now let me back in". No.

Take time and put more effort into your appeal if you want us to take you seriously.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back