What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - gareth kelly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daley420

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jack dale
Steam ID: 76561198335651642
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18037
Ban Reason: C1.2
Why do you think you were banned: incident involving the f word
Why should we unban you: I'd like to start off by say that I'm sorry to anyone who heard the clip and I feel disgusted with myself for it slipping out in my last review (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/threads/unban-appeal-gareth-kelly-gta-rp.426240/ ) I was told to take some time and basically just think on it had some time to think on it and I love the server and the interactions iv had with it why would I want to jeopardize my ability to play and interact and I'm here today to ask for a second chance and prove that I will not put my self in that situation ever again and that iv learned my lesson and only hope i can be forgiven not only by you guys by the people that iv offended thank you for taking the time to read this
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @gareth kelly ! :)

For the rule you've broken, I do not feel as if you've even part half the amount of effort into this appeal than what you could have.
We need to somehow gain trust that you won't just blurt this word out again but, for now, we will not entertain this from our side if there's not a lot of effort from your side.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back