What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - gareth kelly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daley420

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: jack dale
Steam ID: 76561198335651642
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18037
Ban Reason: C1.2
Why do you think you were banned: I said a horrible word
Why should we unban you: I would just like to start off by saying I am truly sorry and take full responsibility for my actions. I understand how this word can make people feel. That's why I apologised right away and showed remorse. You can tell I didn't mean it what so ever, I don't have a homophobic bone in my body. i love gay people more gay men means more women for me but nah on a serious note where I come from, the word isnt used to disrespect a gay person it's more used to call them a pussy or weak something along those lines. it was just in the heat of the moment and slipped out I dont say that word, so i don't know where it came from. I'm not trying to justify my actions all I can ask for is forgiveness from anyone it offended, and I hope I haven't ruined any ties I have with some of the people in the city

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why say it at all?

Hi phoenix. I lost my cool with the fact the situation I was in, I was essentially the “nail”. its not something I say but in that case it just slipped out I know its bad it wont happen again, since this has happened, it’s made me realise how much I genuinely enjoyed being in the city and 99.9% of the interactions I had with everybody were enjoyable for both parties. I can assure you I am here to enjoy RP, and I feel disgusted in myself that I even let it get to me like that.The city is quality and I brought toxicity in to it, never mind the fact I hurt people. I simply lost my cool and im incredibly dissapointed in myself, and i apologise to everyone who heard the clip.

Hello @gareth kelly ,

I think you need time away from the server, I personally wouldn't feel comfortable unbanning you if your allowing words like that to just slip out. At the end of the day its a game and we shouldn't be taking things in RP personal to have an outburst like that.

I'm not going to put a cooldown on this appeal, but just give it some time before making another appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back