What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - frank shmezy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank shmezy

Unban Appeal for frank shmezy 

In-game Name: frank shmezy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170005616

Ban ID: !!rpuk13612!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for not roleplaying my injures.

Why should we unban you ?:  I want to start by apologizing for any inconvenience I may have caused with my behavior. I can't make any excuses for breaking the rules. I now realize the importance of adhering to the rules and understand the negative impact my actions may have had on the community. Moving forward, I am committed to learning from this experience and actively contributing to a positive and respectful environment. I understand that trust may need to be rebuilt, and I am willing to take any necessary steps to earn back your confidence. I have reflected on my actions and have developed a plan to ensure that I do not repeat the same mistakes. This includes educating myself on the rules and being more responsible with my behavior, and staying in character when in the city I hope you can see the sincerity in my words and give me another chance to prove myself as a valuable member of the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi @frank shmezy

The reason for your ban was incorrect, it has been changed to G4.4.

The effort in this appeal is severely lacking for someone on their second permanent ban, do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back